2 cups of flour
1 teaspoon of bicarbonate soda
½ teaspoon of baking powder
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1 teaspoon of mixed spice
½ teaspoon of salt
1 cup of diced tomatoes from a can
1 cup of pitted dates, soaked in the boiling water for at least 20 minutes
½ cup of oil
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C / 356 degrees F.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Blend tomatoes, banana, oil and dates in a blender.
- Stir into the bowl of dry ingredients. Mix well and spoon into the lined tin.
- Bake in the oven for 40-50 minutes, then allow to cool.
Don’t miss any new recipe and subscribe today!