Ingredients for 4 litres / 4.2 quarts:
1 onion, diced
1 pumpkin (2 kg / 4.4 lb), peeled and diced
4-5 carrots, peeled and diced
5 cups of water
1 tablespoon of parsley flakes
salt, pepper, curry, cardamom (optional)
- Heat a dash of oil in a large saucepan. Add onion and cook for 2 minutes, then add parsley flakes and fry very gently for a minute or so.
- Add pumpkin and carrots, cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add water, bring to a boil and simmer covered for 25 minutes.
- Place the soup into a blender or use a manual blender and blend it until smooth.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin or sunflower seeds.
Don’t miss any new recipe and subscribe today!