Ingredients for 10 burgers:
2 small white onions, diced
850 g / 30 oz chickpeas (2 tins), cooked
850 g / 30 oz cannellini beans (2 tins), cooked
400 g / 14.1 oz sauerkraut, drained
- Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan. Add onions and cook until lightly golden.
- Preheat the oven to the 200 ˚C / 392 degrees F.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- With wet hands, shape the mixture into patties and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake in the oven for about 25-30 minutes.
- Serve with mashed potatoes, cooked beetroot and yellow beans.
Don’t miss any new recipe and subscribe today!