4 ripe bananas
15 pitted dates, soaked in the boiled water for 15 minutes
100 g / 3.5 oz of ground hazelnuts
100 g / 3.5 oz of ground oats
6 tablespoons of date syrup
6 tablespoons of cacao powder
For the Icing:
3 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
2 tablespoons of peanut butter
2 tablespoons of cacao powder
1 tablespoon of date syrup
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C / 356 degrees F.
- Blend avocados, bananas and dates in a blender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake in the oven for 45-50 minutes, then allow to cool.
- Combine all ingredients for the icing, place in the freezer for 5 minutes and then in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Spread the icing on top.
Don’t miss any new recipe and subscribe today!