Ingredients for 10 burgers:
½ cup of sunflower seeds
½ cup of sesame seeds
400 g tin of black beans, cooked and mashed
400 g tin of red kidney beans, cooked and mashed
1 onion, diced
1 clove of garlic, minced
½ cup of ground oats
1 tablespoon of ground flax seeds
2 tablespoons of soy sauce (gluten free)
2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons of parsley
1 tablespoon of onion flakes
- Put sesame and sunflower seeds into a non-stick frying pan. Toast, stirring frequently until the seeds are lightly brown. Transfer to a bowl and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ˚C / 392 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- With wet hands, shape the mixture into patties and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes.
- Serve with french fries, avocado dip (2 mashed avocado, 3-4 tbsp diced sauerkraut, 2 tbsp lemon juice – mix together) and salsa (2 diced tomatoes , half diced onion, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, few jalapeños – mix together).
Don’t miss any new recipe and subscribe today!